|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|
- Applicants must have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a master's program
- Three-year degrees may be eligible for a review into a graduate degree program. Students completing a degree from India must meet specific criteria.
- The degree is from an A or better NAAC accreditation CGPA and an average percentage mark at the graduation of 55 percent or higher or
- The degree is from a B or better NAAC accreditation CGPA and an average percentage mark at the graduation of 60 percent or higher (i.e., second division or higher) or
- The student has completed a post-graduate year in the same field or a master’s degree in any field