- This master’s program covers essential areas of human resource management including strategy and HR, evidence-based HRM, organizational change, international and comparative HRM, recruitment and selection, and performance and reward management.
- Students will gain a critical appreciation of the role and practice of human resource management in local and global businesses.
- This program will further develop and deepen the understanding of key policy formulation, negotiation, and implementation matters pertaining to the employment relationship in dynamic contexts.
- It encompasses workplace and institutional practices and strategies, employment law, negotiation, and dispute resolution, managing equity and diversity, workplace health and safety, managing rewards and performance, and employee relations strategy.
- It will deepen the understanding of the management of employment relations.
|Tuition & fees||1822925 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||606669 INR|
|Capital and development levy||19351 INR|
|Residential life levy||21034 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|