- In the Bachelor of Science with a major in biology, students will explore the latest advancements in ecology, microbiology, genetics, pathology and molecular biology, among others.
- Students will receive a broad education in basic areas of biology and then be able to go in-depth into the sub-disciplines of choice.
- In all courses, background knowledge will be followed by application to contemporary issues and problems.
- This program uses new technology to train students from recombinant DNA techniques in gene cloning and chromosomal genetics to virtual dissections of digitized cadavers.
- Students will use cutting-edge equipment in the laboratories. As a senior, students will participate in a research project and may partner with local companies, organizations, and/or research laboratories.
|Tuition & fees||2416188 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||727273 INR|
|Student Fee||141719 INR|
|Parking Permit Fee||8789 INR|
|International Enrollment Fee||36620 INR|
|Course Fee||24169 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|