- The Bachelor of Science in a biochemistry degree program at Trine University will take students on an exploration of the chemical processes within and related to living organisms.
- It is designed to provide a broad and deep foundation in biological and chemical concepts with plenty of research-based projects.
- The Bachelor of Science in biochemistry degree is designed to be a thorough, intensive investigation of the world of science
- Students interested in biochemistry are often interested in pursuing advanced degrees in the health sciences. The major is an ideal avenue for students:
- Planning careers in research, teaching, or in a life/health science profession (medicine, pharmacy, dentistry)
- Interested in medical, dental, or veterinary school
- Wanting to work in a pharmaceutical firm
- Planning to pursue a Ph.D.
|Tuition & fees||2416188 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||727273 INR|
|Student Fee||141719 INR|
|Parking Permit Fee||8789 INR|
|International Enrollment Fee||36620 INR|
|Course Fee||24169 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|