- The life sciences delve into the study of the basic organization and processes of life (microbes, plants and animals) at scales ranging from molecules to ecosystems and in time from picoseconds to millennia.
- This includes investigations into how hereditary information is transferred and organisms evolve, the interplay of organisms and their environments, and how these factors interact in health and disease.
- Students interested in a degree in life sciences can opt for a BS in biological sciences or choose one of five concentrations:
- biology and society
- biomedical sciences
- conservation biology and ecology
- genetics, cell and developmental biology
- neurobiology, physiology and behavior
|Tuition & fees||2285088 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||865697 INR|
|Personal Expenses||145162 INR|
|Student Initiated Fees||45995 INR|
|Books & Supplies||73240 INR|
|College Fee||131832 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|