- Students will learn how to make the most of financial markets, raise capital, and assess risks and rewards
- Students will gain expertise in corporate finance, investments, economics and financial markets and institutions
- Students will study basic principles of accounting, economics, quantitative methods, corporate finance and investments
- Upon successfully completion of the program students may work in many industries, including banks and insurance companies as financial manager, Budget Analysts, Financial Analysts etc.
- The curriculum of the program includes subjects such as Intermediate Accounting, Capital Investment and Financing Decisions, Investment Analysis, International Finance etc.
|Tuition & fees||2127622 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||847387 INR|
|Books and Health Insurance||234368 INR|
|Personal Expenses||218841 INR|
|Housing Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||49950 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|