- Biotechnology is predicted to be the key for the future, acting as the basis for solving global issues
- The study will see students learn about human and animal diseases, climate change, fuel alternatives, and food security
- Biotechnology uses living organisms to modify products for a specific human purpose, such as genetically modified crops or creation of a vaccine
- Biotechnology is used to modify human health and the human environment and is currently used in genetic engineering; health and pharmaceuticals; plant and animal agriculture; food production; fuels; and waste management
- On successful completion of the program students will have:
- In-depth knowledge and skills in biotechnology.
- An understanding of the biotechnology industry and its requirements
- The ability to effectively collect, analyze and organize biotechnology-related information
- Skills in problem-solving and critical analysis.
- A high level of skill in communication using written, oral, and graphical presentation techniques appropriate to the audience
- Ethical awareness, professional practice, and awareness of the relationship between biotechnology and society
|Tuition & fees||2303897 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||789747 INR|
|Student Services and Amenities Fee||17556 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
With the following scores in each band: