- The program prepares students for the dynamic and ever-changing field of visual communication
- The aim of the program is to provide a balanced, well-rounded approach to the theoretical, practical, and technical aspects of graphic design
- The program encourage creative problem solving, critical thinking, and self-evaluation
- Graduates may pursue a career in advertising, marketing, healthcare, financial services etc. sectors
- The curriculum includes subjects such as Science & Art of Digital Photography, Intro to Visual Thinking, Digital Illustration, Symbol & Image, Web Design etc.
|Tuition & fees||1813862 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||754372 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|