- In the Public Relations and Advertising program students will develop an understanding of public relations and advertising theories and practices
- Students learn to consider advertising and public relations processes, products and effects from multiple perspectives, as well as develop critical thinking skills and ability to speak and write effectively
- Courses in the Public Relations and Advertising program curriculum include: Advertising & Public Relations Ethics, Copywriting, Creativity in Advertising, Crisis Communication Management, etc.
- At the end of the program, ?Students will be able to:
- Identify, explain and apply conceptual and historical foundations of public communication disciplines as they relate to information and persuasion theories, concepts and models.
- Construct and analyze audience research and environmental scanning
- Apply measurement and evaluation techniques to products, projects and programs.
- Develop and demonstrate strategic plans and planning methods, issues management techniques, and message development practices in a variety of settings and applications
|Tuition & fees||2969955 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1014227 INR|
|New student Orientation fee||16479 INR|
|Student Activity Fee||5932 INR|
|Athletic fee||5493 INR|
|Health plan||13183 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|