|Level||Masters Certificate Program|
- This is a Postgraduate Certificate Program
- Receive a certificate in Advanced Project Management and a second certificate in Lean-Agile Management upon completion of two semesters of coursework.
- Complete additional required courses during the two semesters of coursework for Advanced Project Management and Lean-Agile Management and earn a third Professional Diploma Program Certificate.
- Become a strategic partner at your company by learning how to initiate, plan, and deliver projects that generate value. Gain the core skills as outlined by the industry-standard Project Management Body of Knowledge®. Take an in-depth look at each step of project management and apply that knowledge to real-world case studies and projects.
- When Agile development teams operate within a Lean organization, they are able to innovate quickly, efficiently, and predictably. Become proficient in generating project value while reducing waste by employing key concepts in Agile and Lean Management. You also develop and apply data analytical skills to product management, project development, and business processes.
- Students will study courses like
- Advanced Project Management: Project Initiation and Planning, Project Schedule and Risk Management, Project Cost and Procurement Management, Project Execution and Control
- Lean-Agile Management: Data Analytics and Visualization, Agile Product Management, Lean Six Sigma Process Management, Leading Agile Transformations
- Prerequisites for Advanced Project Management – To apply, you must have either: completed the Advanced Project Management Certificate; hold a current PMP® certification; completed a recognized Project Management certificate or degree program; or be enrolled in a recognized Project Management certificate or degree program.
- Students who study for two semesters are eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT).
- Career Development Course included for both semesters. Learn how to enhance your resume, LinkedIn profile, interview skills, presentation skills, etc
- Internship at a San Francisco Bay Area company ($3,000 USD additional fee).
- Networking events and opportunities with Silicon Valley companies increasing the chances of getting a job.
|Tuition & fees||1611280 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1538040 INR|
|Application Fee||7324 INR|
|Internship Fee (optional)||219720 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|