|Level||Masters Certificate Program|
- This is a Postgraduate Certificate Program
- Receive a certificate in Marketing Management and a second certificate in Product Management upon completion of two semesters of coursework.
- Complete additional required courses during the two semesters of coursework for Marketing Management and Product Management and earn a third Professional Diploma Program Certificate.
- Acquire a strong foundation in applied skills by taking control of a marketing project for a Silicon Valley company. Learn marketing analytics and research to develop a new marketing strategy with operational recommendations.
- Gain the skills to effectively manage a product, including coordinating multiple teams, monitoring market conditions, identifying the target audience, and generating value to the customer and the business. Dive into product strategy, marketing, design, development and go-to-market processes to become a sought-after product manager.
- Students will study courses like:
- Marketing Management: Marketing Research: Concepts and Techniques, Marketing Strategy and Marketing Metrics
- Product Management: Agile Product Management, Introduction to UX Design and Managing Product and Go-to-Market Strategies
- Prerequisites for Product Management – You must have completed the Marketing Management Immersive, or be in the process or have completed a recognized certificate or degree in Marketing
- Students who study for two semesters are eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Career Development Course included for both semesters. Learn how to enhance your resume, Linkedin profile, interview skills, presentation skills, etc
- Internship at a San Francisco Bay Area company ($3,000 USD additional fee)
- Networking events and opportunities with Silicon Valley companies increasing chances of getting a job
|Tuition & fees||1611280 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1538040 INR|
|Application Fee||7324 INR|
|Internship Fee (optional)||219720 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|