|Level||Masters Certificate Program|
- This is a Postgraduate Certificate Program
- Receive a certificate in International Business and the second certificate in Business Development upon completion of two semesters of coursework.
- Complete additional required courses during the two semesters of coursework for International Business and Business Development and earn a third Professional Diploma Program Certificate.
- Acquire the fundamental knowledge and skills to manage businesses on a global level. You will learn about the complex legal, financial and economic guidelines that drive international business operations.
- Create actionable development strategies based on an in-depth understanding of global marketing and supply chain management. Learn how to drive business growth through customer acquisition and other strategic opportunities.
- Students will study courses like:
- International Business: International Economics, International Finance and Legal Aspects of International Business
- Business Development: Business Negotiating, Global Business Communication and Mergers, and Acquisitions
- Prerequisites for Business Development – You must have completed the International Business Immersive or be in the process of completing a recognized International Management or Business Administration certificate or degree
- Students who study for two semesters are eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Career Development Course included for both semesters. Learn how to enhance your resume, Linkedin profile, interview skills, presentation skills, etc
- Internship at a San Francisco Bay Area company ($3,000 USD additional fee)
- Networking events and opportunities with Silicon Valley companies increasing chances of getting a job
|Tuition & fees||1611280 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1538040 INR|
|Application Fee||7324 INR|
|Internship Fee (optional)||219720 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|