|Level||Masters Certificate Program|
- This is a Postgraduate Certificate Program
- Receive a certificate in Entrepreneurship and a second certificate in Startup Management upon completion of two semesters of coursework.
- Complete additional required courses during the two semesters of coursework for Entrepreneurship and Startup Management and earn a third Professional Diploma Program Certificate.
- Study in the epicentre of entrepreneurship: Berkeley, San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Learn entrepreneurship from seasoned business founders and professionals. Study principles in class and from industry veterans, and apply them to projects of your own design—scaling your family business; reinventing your employer’s business from the ground up; or starting the new Apple, eBay or Tesla.
- Build on the Entrepreneurship certificate, or your own entrepreneurial experience, and take your idea to the next level of development and execution. Continue to take advantage of the many entrepreneurial opportunities offered in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Bay Area. Meet with advisors and investors who can help make your business idea into a reality.
- Students will study courses like:
- Entrepreneurship: Finance for Entrepreneurs, Design Thinking and Prototyping, Marketing Research: Concepts and Techniques.
- Startup Management: Social Media Marketing Strategies, Building a Business Plan and Business Negotiating
- Prerequisites for Startup Management – Completion of the Entrepreneurship Immersive, or be in the process of completing or recently completed a recognized certificate or degree program in a relevant field
- Students who study for two semesters are eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Career Development Course included for both semesters. Learn how to enhance your resume, Linkedin profile, interview skills, presentation skills, etc
- Internship at a San Francisco Bay Area company ($3,000 USD additional fee)
- Networking events and opportunities with Silicon Valley companies increasing chances of getting a job
|Tuition & fees||1611280 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1538040 INR|
|Application Fee||7324 INR|
|Internship Fee (optional)||219720 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|