|Level||Masters Certificate Program|
- This is a Postgraduate Certificate Program
- Receive a certificate in Marketing Management and a second certificate in Digital Marketing upon completion of two semesters of coursework.
- Complete additional required courses during the two semesters of coursework for Marketing Management and Digital Marketing and earn a third Professional Diploma Program Certificate.
- Acquire a strong foundation in applied skills by taking control of a marketing project for a Silicon Valley company. Learn marketing analytics and research to develop a new marketing strategy with operational recommendations.
- Learn the most advanced skills in marketing data analytics by applying big data to engage with consumers, create meaningful experiences and scale your brand’s outreach. You also gain managerial skills and competencies for strategic marketing and business development.
- Students will study courses like:
- Marketing Management: Marketing Strategy, Global Business & Marketing Strategy and Marketing Metrics
- Digital Marketing: Social Media Marketing Strategies, Digital Marketing, and Marketing Data Visualization
- Prerequisites for Digital Marketing – Students who apply to the Digital Marketing Immersive must have completed the Marketing Management Immersive or be in the process of completing or have completed a recognized Marketing certificate or degree
- Students who study for two semesters are eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- Career Development Course included for both semesters. Learn how to enhance your resume, Linkedin profile, interview skills, presentation skills, etc
- Internship at a San Francisco Bay Area company ($3,000 USD additional fee)
- Networking events and opportunities with Silicon Valley companies increasing chances of getting a job
|Tuition & fees||1611280 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1538040 INR|
|Application Fee||7324 INR|
|Internship Fee (Optional)||219720 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|