- The two-year Master of Science in Urban Planning from the University of Arizona prepares students for a meaningful career where they will shape a more resilient future for cities and communities, locally and across the globe.
- In the Master’s in Urban Planning, students will learn:
- Urban and regional planning theory and practice
- Site planning and creative plan-making
- Land use planning analysis and law
- Public participation and dispute resolution
- Professional written and graphic communication
- Data-driven analytical methods, including geographic information systems (GIS)
- Planning for real estate and urban development, urban transportation systems and the environment
- Health and the built environment
- Planning for equity, diversity and social justice
- MS Urban Planning students choose nine credits of major concentration courses and six credits of minor concentration courses from two of three focus areas.
- Selecting areas of concentration allows for greater student engagement with specialized faculty while providing an in-depth exploration of content, methods and applications specific to a desired professional focus.
|Tuition & fees||2670257 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||822485 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||97702 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||292960 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|iCourse Fee||7324 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|