|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|
- Admission to this degree program requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognized institution.
- The following undergraduate courses are required:
- Calculus – 2 years (4 semesters or 6 quarters)
- Science – 2 years (Chemistry, Physics or Biology)
- Probability – 1 course (Calculus-based)
- Statistics – 1 course (Calculus-based)
- Linear Algebra – 1 course (frequently included in Calculus sequence)
- Computer Programming – Demonstrated ability (e.g. completed coursework) to write computer programs
- Verbal Reasoning scores recommendations are equal to or great than 155 or 69% on the 130 – 170 score scale. (Again we review the entire application and such things as not being a native English speaker are considered.)
- Quantitative Reasoning scores are equal to or greater than 160 or 84% on the 130 – 170 score scale.
- Analytical Writing scores will continue to be reported on the same 0 – 6 score scale
- Students are exempted from taking ELP tests if they have completed all of their undergraduate education and earned their UG degree at an institution where the language of instruction was English only