- The department offers programs leading to the Master of Arts, Master of Science, and Doctor of Philosophy degrees with a major in mathematics.
- Concentrations are available in pure, applied, or computer mathematics, in mathematics education, or in probability and statistics.
- As there are no sharp boundaries between these concentrations, students are encouraged to pursue a broad range of mathematical topics. Programs are planned in consultation with faculty advisers.
- For the Master of Arts degree, requirements are:
- 30 units of approved graduate credit, including up to 6 units of thesis credit;
- 9 to 12 units must be in courses from departments other than Mathematics. At least one year-long course sequence in mathematics which is not co-convened must be included.
|Tuition & fees||2315409 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||822485 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||97702 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||292960 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|iCourse Fee||7324 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|