- In MS in Supply Chain Management degree program, students gain the leadership and technical skills necessary to manage supply chains
- The program will provide a broad-based knowledge of sourcing, procurement, transportation, warehousing, production and distribution
- Based on their interests, students have the flexibility to choose from a wide range of electives from across the business school
- Supply chain industry professionals who aspire to leadership roles will especially benefit from this degree
- At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Describe efficient delivery of supplies and products in the supply chain.
- Recognize and analyze problems within applied business situations, choose a resolution, and justify that choice.
- Apply knowledge about the differences among global supply chain operations management.
- Exhibit sophisticated knowledge of management practices leading to applicable skills in relevant areas
|Tuition & fees||2169588 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1048357 INR|
|Athletic fee||5493 INR|
|Books & Supplies||40428 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||415710 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|