- Students can pursue either a thesis or a non-thesis Master’s.
- The non-thesis option is designed for students to develop more sophisticated programming, theoretical, and applied skills for working in the industry.
- The thesis-based master’s degree is designed for students considering research-based careers after their masters, as well as students who want to try out research while considering whether they may continue in a doctoral program.
- Interested students should talk to relevant faculty about this option before entering into their last year, as they will need to identify a faculty advisor for the thesis.
- Students who successfully complete an MS degree may command a higher salary and positions with more authority and autonomy in the industry.
|Tuition & fees||2315409 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||822485 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||97702 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||292960 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|iCourse Fee||7324 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|