- Graduate programs are offered in coastal and water resources engineering, computing and systems, construction engineering and management, environmental engineering, geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering, mechanics and materials, structural engineering and mechanics, transportation engineering and materials
- Four Master’s degrees, requiring a minimum of 30 or 31 credit hours, are available.
- At least two-thirds of a Master’s program should be in a well-defined major area of concentration.
- The MCE is a non-thesis (Option B) degree with other requirements, such as independent projects or core courses, specified in some areas of specialization.
- A formal minor is not permitted.
- The MCE is available both on-campus and through distance education.
- The MSCE degree requires a thesis and a formal minor is optional.
|Tuition & fees||1935074 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||815894 INR|
|Books & Supplies||62547 INR|
|Personal/Travel Expenses||298819 INR|
|Orientation Fees||10620 INR|
|Required Fee||188813 INR|
|COE Program Enhancement Fee||54930 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|