- The Biosystems Engineering Departmental academic programs focus on biological systems and water-related issues such as irrigation and water quality, and biosystems applications, including computer modeling, sensors and controls, and systems design and evaluation.
- The Biosystems Analytics & Technology graduate degree programs are intended to prepare students for careers in the 4th Industrial Revolution, which is the intersection of science, technology, and analytics.
- Meeting the grand challenges of tomorrow will require a convergence of new ideas, approaches, and technologies from diverse disciplines.
- The Biosystems Analytics & Technology graduate programs build upon the candidate’s undergraduate foundation laid in the sciences, technology, and analytics.
- Graduate students in the BAT graduate program will be able to use those foundational tools to further develop their skills in meeting technology and data challenges in precision agriculture, remote sensing, water management, statistical informatics, data-mining, and cyberinfrastructure development.
- This program will train students to take a systems-level approach to understand the relationships across food, water, and energy for a sustainable future by providing skills in sensors and remote sensing (data acquisition), statistics and bioinformatics (data management and analytics), and applying these tools to solve real-world problems.
|Tuition & fees||2315409 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||822485 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||97702 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||292960 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|iCourse Fee||7324 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|