- Biomedical engineering is a discipline that integrates the engineering sciences with biology and medicine.
- The field of biomedical engineering has seen a dramatic escalation in activity over the past 20 years leading to the development of a wide variety of medical devices, medical procedures, and a basic understanding of biological processes.
- Biomedical Engineering provides a rigorous education in the time-tested principles, technologies and tools of engineering combined with broad exposure to the ever-expanding modern practice of biomedicine.
- Focus areas include:
- Biomedical imaging and spectroscopy
- Biomedical informatics
- Bioinstrumentation and devices
- Biomaterials and tissue engineering
- Cardiovascular biomedical engineering
|Tuition & fees||2315409 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||822485 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||97702 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||292960 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|iCourse Fee||7324 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|