- This M.S. degree in biochemistry & biotechnology is offered in cooperation with the Department of Biology and the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- This degree program encompasses both the basic principles and the technological applications of biochemistry and biotechnology, and provides students with the training they need to become a part of the broad life sciences industry
- The M.S. degree in Biochemistry & Biotechnology can be earned with a thesis or without a thesis. The thesis option requires full-time enrollment, whereas the non-thesis option does not.
- All students admitted to the program are considered to be in the non-thesis option unless a faculty member of the program has accepted them as a thesis student.
- Students specifically interested in the Professional Science Masters program, which combines scientific coursework with a business framework
|Tuition & fees||1577443 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||354482 INR|
|Books & Supplies||73240 INR|
|Personal Expenses||310391 INR|
|International Administration Fee||5859 INR|
|Supplement Fee||13623 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|