- In the AACSB-accredited program, students will meet the prerequisites and also complete 18 units of our graduate accounting work.
- Students will then have 12 elective units remaining, which can either be accounting or approved non-accounting business courses.
- There are several elective focus areas including data analytics, MIS, and finance.
- It works out perfectly for the students interested in pursuing an accounting career but who don’t have an undergraduate degree in it, and for those wanting to obtain a second area of expertise by pursuing an elective focus area.
- In addition to any necessary prerequisites, the MSA program requires 30 units of coursework, 18 units of which must be graduate accounting coursework.
- The remaining 12 units may be accounting units or approved non-accounting business elective courses.
|Tuition & fees||3288036 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||822485 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||97702 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||292960 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|iCourse Fee||7324 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|