- Applicants with a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher from a recognized non-U.S. institution of higher education where English language is the sole medium of instruction can demonstrate it as a proof of English Language proficiency
- GMAT Waiver may be considered if the applicant meets any of the following criteria :
- Applicant has at least three years of significant professional work experience with evidence of profit and loss, managerial, or leadership responsibility as determined by the MBA program director.
- Applicants Holds a terminal degree (e.g., Ph.D., M.D., J.D., D.D.S.) from an accredited institution deemed appropriate by the MBA program director.
- Applicant holds a master’s degree from an accredited institution deemed appropriate by the MBA program director, with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4-point scale).
- Applicant holds a bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognized HCBC international exchange partner institution* and receives the endorsement of the partner institution’s exchange coordinator and the MBA program director.
- Applicant holds a bachelor’s degree from an AACSB accredited program, with a GPA of at least 3.50 (overall or in the last 60 hours of college credit).
- Applicant holds a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better and can provide an acceptable converted GMAT score from other standardized entrance exams such as the GRE, MCAT, or LSAT.