- Provides an opportunity for engineering graduates from other discipline areas to diversify their knowledge and skills into petroleum engineering.
- This course provides the foundations for a professional engineering career in the oil and gas industry, both in Australia and internationally.
- Students will:
- Reflect critically on a complex body of petroleum engineering knowledge, research principles, and methods to demonstrate mastery of scholarship.
- Apply cognitive, technical, and creative skills to investigate, evaluate and synthesize complex ideas, concepts, and theories in authentic situations.
- Apply communication and collaboration skills to design innovative contributions to professional practice.
- Use high-level self-management skills to initiate, plan and execute a substantial project.
|Tuition & fees||1808903 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||590684 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|