- This Master of Supply Chain Management is designed to provide professionals working in logistics and operations management, particularly in the manufacturing, transport, retail and service industries, with the skills to manage the flow of materials and information within and between organizations and their business environment
- Students will learn how to diagnose existing processes and supply chains and how to implement a supply chain strategy within an organization.
- Students will study topics such as Accounting and Financial Management, Organisational Behaviour and Management, Strategic Procurement Management, Supply Chain Analytics, etc.
- Students will have the opportunity to complete two business Master’s degrees and they can maximize their career opportunities by mastering two areas of business and graduate with a competitive edge
- Students graduating from this course will be able to:
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the field of supply chain management
- Communicate complex disciplinary information effectively to a variety of stakeholders both written and oral formats.
- Collaboratively discuss ethical, responsibility, and sustainability issues in supply chain management
- Analyze complex systems to enable performance enhancement
|Tuition & fees||1980874 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||705837 INR|
|Housing Application Fee||1514 INR|
|Ancillary Housing Fees||28045 INR|
|Student Services and Amenities Fee||17276 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|