- This course will equip students with the knowledge and skills to make important contributions to the betterment of people and communities
- Students will build on prior study of the individual and society, and further develop their interest in social justice and human rights, to earn a professionally accredited Social Work qualification
- Students will gain a working knowledge of social justice principles, and the skills to apply that knowledge to their work with individuals, families, and communities, or in social research and policy development
- Students will also develop the skills and knowledge necessary for a career as a social worker through supervised professional experience in human service agencies
- Students will study courses like Critically Reflective Social Work Practice, Social Work Practice with Individuals and Families, Human Service Systems and Policy Development, Law, Ethics and Social Justice in Social Work Practice, etc.
- Students graduating from this course will be able to:
- Integrate advanced knowledge of the human services system, the law and concepts of human rights, and social justice to the social work approach
- Design, implement, justify, and articulate social work interventions at the individual, group, family, community, and societal level and plan effectively across human service systems.
|Tuition & fees||1774239 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||705837 INR|
|Housing Application Fee||1514 INR|
|Ancillary Housing Fees||28045 INR|
|Student Services and Amenities Fee||17276 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|
Prior to employment or placement in any capacity in the NSW health system
Note: There will be no Spring session intake at the Wollongong campus in 2020.