- The Master of Science (MS) in taxation is an integrated program of study that provides the foundation for exceptional performance and leadership in the field of taxation
- MS in taxation students gain technical competencies; analytical, communications and interpretive skills; and leadership abilities that prepare them to add value at the highest levels in their firms, businesses and organizations
- The program has been ranked among the top 10 tax programs in the nation, based on a survey of employers conducted by TaxTalent, the largest online network of tax professionals
- Program faculty bring top academic and professional qualifications into the classroom and are experts in the specific topics they teach
- At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Exhibit sophisticated knowledge related to tax accounting rules and regulations, and analyze and resolve tax problems.
- Identify, define, and resolve tax issues through their understanding, knowledge, and application of research methods and databases.
- Recognize and apply relevant ethical standards as required in tax practice.
- Write skillful tax communications and be skillful in oral presentations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of tax issues from an international perspective
|Tuition & fees||3638563 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1048357 INR|
|Athletic Fee||5493 INR|
|Books & Supplies||40428 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||415710 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|