- Applicants to the MSSYSE program should have an undergraduate degree in computer engineering, physical sciences, or any engineering discipline.
- The bachelor’s degree earned must be from an ABET-accredited engineering institution or its international equivalent.
- Applicants should also possess a strong academic record, generally evidenced by a CGPA of 3.00 or higher.
- Suggested Prerequisite
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- System Requirements Analysis and Modeling
- Introduction to Systems Engineering Management
- System Quality Assurance
- Systems Engineering Capstone Project