- The mission of the Master of Science in Project Management (MSPM) program is to provide a superior, state-of-the-art graduate educational experience that elevates the knowledge and expertise to a level that enables students to serve as leaders, educators, practitioners and activists in the project management profession
- To accomplish our mission, the Master of Science in Project Management seeks to:
- Provide students with a comprehensive foundation in the principles of project management that influence performance at all levels of an organization.
- Provide students transferable skills that incorporate a mixture of core concepts with knowledge and understanding of problem-solving, critical and systems thinking, communication and team building.
- Provide students with a solid theoretical understanding and the ability to apply relevant methods for making complex decisions in business and project management decisions by identifying objectives and alternatives, setting priorities, allocating resources, planning, scheduling and estimating, ensuring quality, managing risk, resolving conflict and making effective group decisions.
- Provide students with the ability to synthesize project management theory and methods to apply them to any domain
|Tuition & fees||2326835 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||952852 INR|
|Application Fee||5859 INR|
|International student fee||6592 INR|
|Personal Expenses||346059 INR|
|Books and Supplies||131832 INR|
|Student Association Fee||3955 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|
with no individual band score below 5.5