- Two options are available for the degree plan leading to the Master of Science (MS) in Physics: thesis or non-thesis; and the candidate must declare one of the options at the time of admission. Both options require 30 semester credit hours for successful completion.
- Every student admitted into the program will be required to set up a degree plan in consultation with the graduate committee and approved by the department chair.
- The degree plan will take into account the educational background of the student and his/her future plans.
- It will consist of a timeline showing the sequence of courses that the student needs to take in order to complete the program successfully.
- Progress of the student through the program will be measured against this baseline degree plan after the end of each semester.
- Any changes needed to the degree plan, agreed upon by the student and the graduate committee and approved by the department chair, will also come into effect at the end of each semester.
|Tuition & fees||1133535 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||610968 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||205804 INR|
|International Student Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fees||5493 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|