- The Master of Science in Engineering: Mechanical Engineering degree has a thesis option, a non-thesis option, and a project with report option.
- Coursework is offered in areas including Mechanics and Design, Materials, and Thermal- fluid Sciences.
- Potential research opportunities exist in
- MEMS and NEMS,
- smart structures,
- acoustics and vibrations,
- materials science,
- materials engineering,
- solid mechanics, e
- experimental heat transfer and fluid mechanics,
- thermal and dynamic testing and analysis of railroad rolling stock,
- bearing condition monitoring.
|Tuition & fees||1360213 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||610968 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||205804 INR|
|International Student Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fees||5493 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Discipline Fee||43944 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|