- Materials engineering is a highly diverse field with applications connected to virtually all scientific discipline
- Following three paths are available
- The plan I (Thesis Option): Includes 24 semester hours of course work and nine semester hours of thesis research.
- Plan II (Non-thesis Option): Includes 30 semester hours, plus comprehensive exams covering all course work or an on-site research topic.
- Plan III (Non-thesis, Technology/Engineering Management Emphasis): Includes 30 semester hours, plus comprehensive exams covering all course work or an on-site research topic. The latter option requires a publication-quality manuscript and oral presentation
- Students will study courses like Materials Processing, Frontiers of Automotive Materials, Nanobiomaterials, Principles of Metal Casting, Principles of Metal Casting, Polymeric Materials, etc.
|Tuition & fees||1432355 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|