- The Master of Science in Engineering: Manufacturing Engineering deals with production, manufacturing, and service systems. Manufacturing engineering focuses on engineering design, manufacturing processes and materials, and the management and control of man-made systems
- The Manufacturing Engineering program provides a unique and high-quality engineering education to prepare students for innovation, creativity, leadership, and success.
- As a student in Manufacturing Engineering, students will learn product design and innovation using cutting edge 3-D modeling tools and computers; control the high-tech machine tools including robotics that make the product; apply system theory, quality control, and optimization to manage the production and service system; and compete in the global environment.
- The curriculum also gives students the special opportunity of working in virtual distributed global teams on practical industrial problems. This valuable experience brings students unique skills that are in great demand by employers.
- This program offers thesis, report, and coursework options. Students may further specialize within the major through a selection of elective courses, and a concentration in Systems Engineering is available for students interested in qualifications in Systems Engineering.
- The manufacturing engineering graduate program is designed to help practicing engineers and managers with extensive engineering experience in manufacturing.
- It combines knowledge in engineering, the physical sciences, and business to prepare graduate students for better opportunities in manufacturing industries.
- The graduate program provides both technical and engineering management skills, combined with advanced education for the global market.
|Tuition & fees||1360213 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||610968 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||205804 INR|
|International Student Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fees||5493 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Discipline Fee||43944 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|