- The Master of Science (MS) in Information Technology prepares students for positions in industry and education, enhances skills for the practicing professional, and supplies a foundation for study at the doctoral level.
- Students with a bachelor’s degree in any field may enter the program.
- The program provides a broad foundation of study in information technology, as well as offering in-depth study in the areas of algorithms, databases, data mining and warehousing, information retrieval, networks, multimedia, interactive systems, and software engineering.
- A core of information technology courses is required, together with additional prescribed elective courses.
- Other electives and graduate courses in other departments may also be completed.
- Students complete 36 semester hours, including 19 semester hours of required computer science lecture and seminar courses with a grade B or higher, and 11 or more semester hours of prescribed elective courses.
- Students complete up to three hours of other elective courses in computer science. A final written examination is required.
|Tuition & fees||1360213 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||610968 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||205804 INR|
|International Student Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fees||5493 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Discipline Fee||43944 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|