- The College of Business offers a Master of Science in Finance Degree. The MS in Finance is a small, highly selective and focused program suited for finance professionals who seek to advance their finance skills, as well as students from other disciplines who seek to strengthen their finance expertise.
- Qualified students will take a prescribed 30 credits (10 classes) in the finance area
- The program includes a capstone experience class which requires students to complete a finance industry based project with partner enterprises.
- This requirement synthesizes the student’s learning in a single project that demonstrates the student’s fulfillment of the programs’ learning goals.
- Students who graduate with the MS in Finance degree from Stony Brook University will be well suited for careers in banking, hedge funds, corporate finance, and regulation.
- The program can be completed full time in two semesters
|Tuition & fees||2209504 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||818237 INR|
|Student Services Fee||7324 INR|
|College Fees||181782 INR|
|Personal Expenses||100192 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|