- The Master of Science in Enterprise Risk Management degree provides students with the skills necessary to identify and manage the strategic, operational, cyber and financial risks facing firms today
- This program is designed for experienced managers who seek to take on greater responsibilities in risk management, and for senior managers, corporate board members, C-suite executives and others with risk oversight responsibility
- Graduates of the program emerge well-equipped for strategic planning roles that require proactive decisions to manage risks and protect the value of the enterprise for stakeholders
- This multidisciplinary program incorporates required courses and electives from DePaul’s management, finance, accountancy, strategy, and real estate programs as well as the College of Computing and Digital Media
- This rich curriculum will allow students to tailor their program to their career goals
- In the program, students will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Define and manage various exposures that constitute the overall risk faced by a firm or enterprise.
- Organize, model and quantify the exposures and risks faced by your organization.
- Understand how insurance can be employed to avoid risk and protect your organization, and how the insurance market is structured and regulated.
- Calculate the effects of risks and exposures on the value of the firm or enterprise.
- Analyze how corporate governance structures relate to risk management processes
|Tuition & fees||2169588 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1048357 INR|
|Athletic Fee||5493 INR|
|Books & Supplies||40428 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||415710 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|