- The Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering prepares students for advanced careers in the aerospace industry.
- Like its undergraduate counterparts, it focuses on developing engineers who possess not only technical mastery but also the knowledge and ability to execute systems-level design, whether in avionics systems, spacecraft electronics, or more earthbound computer design.
- The program allows the student to focus either on electrical engineering or computer engineering.
- For each area of concentration, the program begins with a foundation of courses in linear systems, random processes, and systems engineering.
- Then, each area has its own core: digital communications plus avionics & radio navigation comprise the electrical engineering core; project management and computer systems safety, the computer engineering core.
- The student can tailor each area of concentration toward either professional practice or further graduate study.
|Tuition & fees||1907170 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||908908 INR|
|Books and Supplies||102536 INR|
|Student Government Association (SGA||21972 INR|
|Health Services fee||24609 INR|
|Technology fee||41893 INR|
|Facilities fee||21972 INR|
|orientation fee||10986 INR|
|International Student Service fee||15966 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|