- Graduate degree programs in the Department of Computer Science provide students the opportunity to study different subject areas of computing science, conduct research in specialized areas, and make original contributions to the field
- The master’s program gives students the opportunity to study different areas, including:
- Design and analysis of algorithms.
- Operating and distributed systems.
- Computer architecture and networking.
- Computational geometry and robotics.
- Computer graphics and image processing.
- Programming languages and compiler construction.
- Artificial intelligence and expert systems.
- Database design, document analysis, and retrieval.
- Software engineering
- The students can opt either Thesis track or Project track
|Tuition & fees||1556130 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||748806 INR|
|Books & Supplies Expenses||91550 INR|
|Misc. Personal Expenses||253850 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
The preferred minimum score requirement is 297