- The Master of Science in Biology program provides graduate-level coursework with an emphasis on hands-on problem solving and scientific discovery.
- Students will learn and understand how organisms maintain homeostasis, reproduce, evolve, and how they interact with each other and their environment, within the following areas Genetics, Evolution, Ecology, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Developmental Biology, Organismal Biology, and Physiology.
- Graduates of our program are rigorously prepared to be competent, confident and competitive individuals for a variety of careers in the biological sciences.
- Graduates of this program pursue successful careers in industry, education, policy administration, public health, and matriculate to Ph.D. programs.
- Individuals have the choice of selecting between a thesis and non-thesis option.
|Tuition & fees||1360213 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||610968 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||205804 INR|
|International Student Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fees||5493 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|