- The Master of Science in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) prepares students to ideate, design, implement, and evaluate computer-based technologies so they are useful and usable for end users
- This interdisciplinary degree integrates concepts and methods from computer science, graphic design and the social sciences
- Drawing upon these concepts and methods, students learn user-centered and participatory design approaches as they create information and communication technologies (ICTs) such as dynamic web sites, mobile apps and desktop applications
- ?Students will be able to:
- Plan and conduct ethical user research with human participants using appropriate data collection methods, and analyze the data using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Create, justify, and critique interface designs using appropriate theoretical and methodological HCI frameworks.
- Create prototypes that simulate the interactivity of user interfaces and have enough functionality for usability testing with human participants.
- Design and conduct usability tests for an existing or prototyped product or service
|Tuition & fees||1882488 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1048357 INR|
|Athletic Fee||5493 INR|
|Books & Supplies||40428 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||415710 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|