- The MS in Cybersecurity is intended for students who wish to specialize in the security aspects of the Information Technology field
- This program educates professionals for the fast growing and wide ranging information security and cybersecurity markets by providing foundations in the theory of information security
- Students will learn how to design, implement and maintain software systems designed to support security policy and network architecture consistent with mitigating risk and preventing hostile attacks
- Following concentrations are available:-
- Computer Security
- Networking and Infrastructure
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- At the end of program, students will be able to:
- Identify the information security services provided by “Confidentiality,” “Integrity,” and “Availability” (CIA).
- Develop a security awareness program adapted to the different stakeholder of an enterprise.
- Evaluate sets of security controls to enforce security policies.
- Select appropriate tools and methods to conduct a proper incident response and forensic investigation in an enterprise environment
|Tuition & fees||1882488 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1048357 INR|
|Athletic fee||5493 INR|
|Books & Supplies||40428 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||415710 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|