- The Master of Public Policy (MPP) is a policy-focused degree program that provides students with the analytical skills necessary to address important regional policy concerns like border security, environmental sustainability, and natural resource policy.
- By focusing on regional policy issues, the program prepares students to lead the way informative policy analysis that will directly affect their community and state.
- MPP programs place an emphasis on analyzing policy, creating policy, and solving existing policy problems using quantitative and qualitative data.
- Earning an MPP degree at the University of Arizona prepares students to start or continue public and private sector work with a better understanding of policy and policy development.
- Because of the academic rigor of the program, this can also prepare students to continue on to certain Ph.D. programs.
|Tuition & fees||1508012 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||822485 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||73167 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||292960 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|iCourse Fee||7324 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|