- The Master of Public Health Extension is designed to provide more options for graduate public health studies
- The course has the same structure as the Master of Public Health, with the additional requirement of a second specialization of advanced study – an additional 24 credit points of either coursework or research studies and this allows students to tailor their learning to their career aspirations
- This is a flexible degree designed to give students a broad introduction to public health whilst equipping them with the skills and knowledge to define, critically assess and resolve public health issues within a community
- The program is structured in a manner that responds to the constantly changing health and social issues both at the local and international level
- Students graduating from this course will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced and integrated knowledge of a complex body of knowledge in one or more disciplines of public health or its sub-disciplines.
- Apply appropriate research methods and techniques to critically analyze and evaluate population health information to develop innovative and sustainable solutions to complex public health problems
- Model leadership and advocacy skills for the promotion, development, and support of efficient and equitable gains in health outcomes
- Reflect and apply appropriate ethical, professional, public and personal behaviors within a range of contexts relevant to public health and its specializations.
|Tuition & fees||1666546 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||705837 INR|
|Housing Application Fee||1514 INR|
|Ancillary Housing Fees||28045 INR|
|Student Services and Amenities Fee||17276 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|