|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
- All applicants are required to have an Honours degree (First or Upper Second class) in an accredited fourth-year course in psychology, with equivalents considered
- Where accepted, equivalent prior learning, including at least five years of relevant professional experience.
- no individual band less than 6.5
- Minimum English standard requirements for this course may also be satisfied with one of the following:
- Bachelor degree from an approved country;
- where accepted, equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional experience.