- The Master of Project Management explores how efficient management can provide organizations with improved ability to plan, implement and control their business activities
- This master’s course provides comprehensive project management skills and capabilities on the full project lifecycle; from project initiation, planning, execution to project closing, and teaches strategies for dealing with a broad range of issues encountered within business organizations
- Students graduating from this course will be able to:
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the field of project management.
- Autonomously apply innovative solutions to ‘real world’ problems in project management.
- Communicate complex disciplinary information effectively to a variety of stakeholders both written and oral formats
- Conduct a professionally-focussed research project
- Collaboratively discuss ethical, responsibility and sustainability issues in project management
|Tuition & fees||1980874 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||705837 INR|
|Housing Application Fee||1514 INR|
|Ancillary Housing Fees||28045 INR|
|Student Services and Amenities Fee||17276 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|