- This program advances understanding of economics across business and the public sector.
- Students develop specialised knowledge of the extensive implications and opportunities arising from the process of international economic and financial integration.
- The program is founded upon a platform of microeconomics, macroeconomics and statistics, and shows how economic principles may be applied to issues in the international economy.
- Electives enable students to focus on their specific needs and interests. Graduates of this program possess a qualification with critical skills and competencies required in commercial enterprises; financial and investment operations; government departments; and development-related organisations.
- This qualification positions working professionals for advancement.
|Tuition & fees||2279498 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||895196 INR|
|Student Service & Amenities Fees||17276 INR|
|Books and Study Costs||37861 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|