|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
- Applicants must hold a four-year honours undergraduate degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 per cent), with a minimum B average in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent is required
- Undergraduate preparation in research methods in either quantitative or qualitative analysis. This should include experience and training in statistics
- With minimum sub-scores: Listening: 20; Reading: 20; Speaking: 19; Writing: 20
- Applicants who have studied full-time for at least three years (or equivalent in part-time studies) in a university degree program where the language of instruction and examination was English, or have completed a university degree program where the language of instruction and examination was English can qualify for ELP waiver
- Applicants need to make reference to a potential supervisor in their application for admission.