- The Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Studio Art is organized within a two- dimensional and three-dimensional structure.
- The students specialize in drawing, ceramics, painting, printmaking, sculpture, jewelry, photography, design, installation, performance, or mixed media.
- The MFA in Art requires the completion of a total of 60 semester hours of course work, which includes 33 hours of studio courses; 24 hours must be taken in the student’s area of concentration; 9 hours will be taken in a minor studio area.
- The student must take 12 hours of art history courses and a 3-hour seminar, ART 6383, The Art Profession.
- The final semester includes Art 7300, Graduate Exhibition and Art 7301 Graduate Paper on Art 7300, Graduate Exhibition and Art 7303 Graduate Thesis. In addition, graduate students must complete six hours of graduate-level university electives.
|Tuition & fees||2266998 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||610968 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||205804 INR|
|International Student Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fees||5493 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|